2022 Electrical Engineering Commencement Ceremony
12:00pm, Sunday, June 12
Sand Hill Field
Questions? Contact Rachel Pham, EE Degree Progress Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) or (650) 723-3194 .
Department Ceremony Details:
- Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022.
- Time: Lunch is served from 12pm-1pm. The ceremony starts at 1:30pm and last for approximately 1-1.5 hours. Refreshments are served afterward.
- Location: Sand Hill Field
- RSVP: No! You do not RSVP -- no tickets are issued.
- Guests: We do not limit the number of guests you may invite. Guests may wish to arrive early for best seat selection.
- COVID-19 related information: All visitors coming to Stanford must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to arrival onsite at the visitor’s expense. Please refer to Stanford COVID-19 Health Alerts for Visitors for more details.
If you would like to participate in the University Ceremony prior to the Department Ceremony, please visit Stanford Commencement page for information.
We are committed to ensuring the commencement ceremony are accessible to everyone. If you or your guests need a disability-related accommodation or wheelchair access information, please contact the Diversity & Access Office at (650) 725-0326 or email@example.com. Requests should be made by May 27, 2022.
Related Links for Commencement
|Applying to Graduate|
|Ordering Caps and Gowns|